Answered By: Sherre Harrington Last Updated: Aug 20, 2020 Views: 16
Answered By: Sherre Harrington
Last Updated: Aug 20, 2020 Views: 16
We have a small number of laptops available for check-out.
- 8-hour check-out, with no exceptions.
- Cannot be reserved in advance, but you can contact us to check on availability.
- Must be returned to the Library Service Desk 1 hour before the library closes Sunday-Thursday (15 minutes before closing on Fridays).
- You must have less than $30 in fines/fees on your account. You can contact the Access Services Coordinator Morgan Stansell (firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any account issues.
- You must have a Technology Lending Agreement on file for the current academic year. You can fill one out at the Library Service Desk prior to checking out technology.