Answered By: Jessica Hornbuckle Last Updated: Jan 24, 2022 Views: 75
Answered By: Jessica Hornbuckle
Last Updated: Jan 24, 2022 Views: 75
- Instructions for embedding in Canvas here https://www.jove.com/librarians/resources/ and there are some suggestions in the Canvas community, such as this one: https://community.canvaslms.com/thread/30431-creating-an-assignment-with-jove-videos.
- JoVE Curriculum Specialist Suniti Gurung works directly with faculty on adoption and integration of subscribed titles and can facilitate embedding videos into Canvas. Email her at email@example.com.
- Contact JoVE technical support https://www.jove.com/about/contact/?form=form-support.
Setting up a direct account may help:
- Go to JoVE https://libguides.berry.edu/jove
- In the upper right, click on Log In, then Sign Up.
- Create a JoVE account using your Berry email. (Your password must contain a letter, a number, a punctuation character and must be at least 8 characters long.)
- Wait for the confirmation email from JoVE, then follow the instructions.
- You may need to sign in again – just check in the upper right to see whether or not the confirmation process signed you in.
- You should have full access to all of the videos (the unlocked padlocks are videos that are always unlocked, not our content). When you access a video you should see the message “You have full access to this content through Berry College.”