Answered By: Jeremy Worsham Last Updated: Jan 23, 2017 Views: 1335
1. You must be on the Berry Secure Network (not Berry Guest) in order to use the wireless printing service.
2. Only the printers in the Library Lab are set up to accept wireless print jobs.
Printing from iOS (iPad, iPhone only) devices:
- Go to http://prtsrv11:9191/ios/install to download the PaperCut print management app.
Other laptops (PC & Mac), tablets, and devices*:
- Go to http://prtsrv11:9191/user and login to your PaperCut account using your AD credentials.
- Once logged in, click on "web print".
- Select "Submit a Job" to begin uploading your file to print.
- Select what printer you would like to print to then choose "Print Options and Account Selection."
- Indicate how many copies you want to print and choose "Upload Documents."
- Browse to the file on your computer and select "Upload and Complete."
- Once your file has uploaded, you will see a screen that shows that status of your current jobs.
* An Android solution is currently in development. We hope to implement it as soon as it becomes available.