Yes, you can request refunds for print jobs that failed to print. Here's how:
1. At the computer where the document failed to print, click the Details link.
2. Log in with your AD (active directory) credentials.
3. Click on "Recent Print Jobs" to see your recent activity on any networked campus printer.
4. Locate the print job for the correct date, time, and location and click "request refund" on the right.
5. Fill out the refund request form and click Send. Your request will be reviewed by the campus Papercut administrator and approved if appropriate.