Answered By: Jessica Hornbuckle Last Updated: Aug 22, 2018 Views: 6
Yes, you can self-checkout library books, magazines, and media by using the meeScan app!
Here's the simple instructions for you to follow.
- Visit your preferred app store and search for “meeScan” and download the free app.
- Allow meeScan to access your camera, to send you notifications, and use your location.
- Open the meeScan app on your personal device.
- Tap the “START” button on the welcome screen.
- Enter your Berry College Active Directory credentials to enable your account.
Sign In Tips
Add ad\ before your user name
- Tap the “+” button to scan the barcode of the library item you wish to borrow.
- Your app will show the items checked out.
Locate the library barcode on your item.
Fit the entire item barcode in the viewfinder.
Hold phone about 6” away from barcode.
Hold the phone steady.
Give the camera time to focus.
Tilt the phone to avoid glare on barcode.
Use flash in low light.
- Want a receipt? Tap the “gear” Settings button in the bottom right.
- Tap Email Address and enter your full Berry email.
- Tap the “FINISH” button on the App when you are done.
- A receipt will be automatically emailed if you entered your Berry email.